Physical Therapy is a healthcare approach with goals of helping patients regain functional capacities they’ve lost due to injury. It includes evaluating, assessing, and treating patients to have a quality of life despite functional limitations. Physical therapists in Revolution PT are trained professionals with skills, experience, and tools to diagnose and manage different cases. They also help in preventing the progression of impairments, functional limitations caused by diseases and disorders.
Be Better, Live Better Approach
Revolution PT follows a holistic approach in treating their patients. Every physical therapist in the clinic aims to make every patient that walks in the door to living better. The treatment is patient-family-community centred. The treatment doesn’t end in the walls of the clinic, it is extended to the families and to the communities. Our therapists not only educate the patient but also the families to create a better treatment environment and for the faster healing process. This approach is patient-specific, it means that our physical therapists make specialized treatment to address all the health issues to make your life better.
Who can have Physical Therapy?
If you are feeling any discomfort in doing your daily activities, when exercising, when doing recreational activities and sports, and other pain due to injuries then you can definitely use physical therapy. Therapy is also helpful in reaching your goal of reaching optimal physical function.
Physical Therapy services offered in Revolution PT
There are various treatments and services available here in Revolution PT ranging from orthopaedic and neuromuscular conditions. Aside from that, we also offer the following services:
- Spinal Manipulation – This is the foundation of chiropractic therapy and is used in treating back, neck, shoulder, and head pain.
- Dry Needling – this is an alternative to acupuncture and targets dysfunction of the skeletal muscles. It is used in improving your range of motion and reducing localized pain.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – this treatment is best in breaking fascial and scar tissues. It’s good therapy for back pain and neck pain as it applies just enough pressure on specific locations. This is the right treatment for chronic muscle strain and running related injuries.
- Orthotic Fabrication – This treatment is used for iliotibial band syndrome, low back pain, hip tendinitis, and anterior knee pain. It is also helpful in treating patients with plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia.
- E-stimulation – Electric stimulation is used to treat muscle spasms in the legs, arms, and back.
How much does physical therapy cost?
Our services in most physical therapy sessions can be billed in your insurance and thus won’t cost you anything extra. However, there are some treatments that aren’t covered by insurance and will be billed separately. If you want to know the treatments not covered by insurance, you can give your insurance a call or pay us a visit.
Physical therapy in Revolution is a partnership between you and our therapist. We value your input as much as possible, we encourage any opinion you may have regarding your treatment because you know your body better than everyone else, even better than us.